Wednesday, February 20, 2013

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

This awkward pair of boobies aren't perfect.   Sure one is slightly bigger than the other...and they look kind of uneven where they are placed...but their my boobies and I like them!

Oh look, an under-booby...nah it just fell into the water.  What a boob. ;P
February is National Breast Cancer Awareness month.  As a tribute I figured I'd draw some boobies...3 blue-footed boobies to be exact!  I plan on putting this up for auction to friends, and all proceeds will go towards Breast Cancer. So far this is my 2nd watercolor painting, and it was more difficult, but hey, it means I need more practice! :)

I plan on drawing a series of different kinds of boobies...stay tuned!




 

2 comments:

Jared said...

BOOBIES! awesome work :D

Le Tang said...

Cute & hilarious! Love it!